If you are a tech Start- or Scaleup founder or part of the C-level team, you may request admission to our Community Slack "Dutch Leaders in Tech". Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short bio on your role and organisation.
🦠 As COVID-19 is increasingly creating uncertainty in every aspect of our lives, startups and scaleups are battling with making sense of where to turn to for help. Due to the efforts of France Digitale, we have worked together to coordinate this on an EU-scale. Making it easier for startups and scaleups to find all the crisis mitigation resources they need in one place.
On this page, you will find all the useful resources and contacts for your startup and your employees in the Netherlands while facing the main challenges identified in our survey. This page will be continually updated by the Techleap.nl team and if you have a link you think is relevant please share with us for review: Giada@techleap.nl.
In our next step, we will be focussing on how we can work with our stakeholders to create solutions and further resources to mitigate the impact COVID-19 is having on the ecosystem.
Dutch Leaders in Tech
📬 The essential contacts and information points
☎️ 1.1 Contact points:
☑️ COVID-19 Help desks:
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment [RIVM]:
National information phone: 0800-1351 (from abroad dial +312 0205 1351)
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce [KVK]
📞 Call the KVK Advice Team: +31 800 2117 (open Mon-Fri from 8:30 - 17:00 hours). Calling from abroad? Dial+31 (0)88 585 2222.
📣 Corona Helpdesk🇳🇱
Netherlands Point of Entry (Startup Visa holders)
📣 COVID-19 is posing a threat to any Netherlands Startup Visa holder, as predicted growth models will not align with the current situation. The Netherlands Point of Entry advises all Netherlands Startup Visa holder to contact the RVO Startup Visa team directly (email@example.com).
📞 Questions about permit status or meeting with IND, please call: 088 043 04 30
💬 All updates will be shared via the Startup Visa Facilitator Network
👩🏻💻 1.2 Information Points:
- Netherlands Enterprise Agency [RVO]
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- World Health Organization [WHO] 💊
- World Food Programme [WFP] 🥗
- FME, Technology Sector Organisation 🤖
🙌🏼 1.3 Have Solutions or Need Help?
Launching the Dutch Tech Ecosystem and COVID-19: Impact Report
Get insights from the startup ecosystem on the impact of COVID-19, we spoke with over 400 startups.
💻 2.1 Business Resources
For bridge financing applications, please visit: Techleap.nl Application Portal
2.1.1. Dutch Government Business support plans and resources 🇬🇧
- The coronavirus and your company: a roadmap
- The coronavirus - FAQ for entrepreneurs
- KVK Corona Regelingencheck
- Corona: Dutch government measures overview
- Qredits: Microcredit
- Growth Facility (GF) Scheme
- Corona bridging loan (COL)
- Proof-of-concept funding (VFF): Repayment Extension
- Innovation Credit (IK): Repayment Extension
- Applying for seed capital for your Dutch business
2.1.2 Dutch Government Business support plans and resources 🇳🇱
- Corona-virus: check hier je regelingen
- Coronavirus en ondernemen: een wegwijzer
- FAQ over corona voor ondernemers
- Coronavirus: belastingmaatregelen voor ondernemers
- Qredits: rentekorting of microkredieten
- Groeifaciliteit (GF): jaar later uitgefaseerd
- COL: bridge financing voor Start- en Scaleups en innovatieve MKB
- TOPSS: bridge financing Start- en Scaleups
- VFF & IK: Uitstel van betaling Start- en Scaleups
- SEED Capital: Hoger budget voor verkrijgen risicokapitaal Startups
2.1.4 Supply chain
Managing supply chain risk and disruption [Deloitte]🇬🇧
People operations 🔧
Remote working 📲
📱 COVID-19 NL VC index
Launching the COVID-19 NL VC Index. Showing the investment activity of Dutch VCs and those open to providing funding during this time. The tool will be continually updated as more companies/VCs add their information.
So, please share and fill it if you're a Dutch VC. Our goal is to help provide a place where you can gain up to date information to assist with your funding outreach during this time.
Employees Resources 🙋🏻♀️
Child education 🏫
Elderly Care 🧓
Personal Health 🧘♂️
📚 Analysis, readings & infographics
👩🏻💻 Office hours
Q&A with highly experienced leaders sharing their insights on how to handle an uncertain economy and crisis situations.
They want to hear your most pressing questions so they can help you with clear and actionable advice.
- Office Hours #1 Leadership in Times of Crisis with Corinne Vigreux & Gillian Tan
- Office Hours #2 Cash Flow - Extending your Runway with Marili't Hooft-Bolle & Steven Schuurman
- Office Hours #3 Funding instrument with Marlot Meddens & Rinke Zonneveld
- Office Hours #4 Finding opportunities in a crisis with Janneke Niessen, Joe Wilson & Jasper de Rooij
- Office Hours #5 Employment Law and Your Organisation with Jurriaan Graaff, Martine Hoogendoorn & Eveliese Luiting
- Office Hours #6 Liquidity Planning with Alexandros Matthiessen & Dennis Brouwer
- Office Hours #7 Motivation, Morale and Your Team with Constance Scholten, Dewi van Joost and Jurriaan de Graaff
- Office Hours #8 Investment & funding options during Covid-19 with Mona Keijzer, Wouter Bos & Constantijn Van Oranje
- Office Hours #9 Why should we talk about diversity & inclusion during a time of crisis? with Christina Calje, Marian Spier & Alexander Ribbink