Applications are closed now.
We are launching the COVID-19 Program to empower entrepreneurs who can present working solutions for challenges posed by the current crisis. This special edition is designed to help those startups with working medical technologies and health solutions that are ready to scale. This program will look to specifically assist with accelerating their expansion and increasing the speed of getting their product to market.
This edition is a one-off which will provide three online sessions to the companies involved. This session will be hosted by some of the ecosystems leading experts and scale coaches.
There are Dutch startups right now who can directly contribute to solutions to help reduce the impact of COVID-19 and provide crucial support to those working to fight it. Those solutions that help ease the pressure on the current healthcare system and patients suffering from COVID-19 deserve visibility and world-class resources.
We need to provide support right now to these organisations and identify where the need for help is highest in line with the solutions the market has to offer. We believe that access to the best thinkers and doers in the field will accelerate the delivery of these solutions to wherever they are needed most, nationally and internationally.
🕵🏼 For who?
Serious startups only need to apply. A startup is eligible if:
- Funded (or revenue-driven)
- A clear understanding of product/ service and market you serve.
- A directly relevant proposition in the fight against Corona which has already proven itself in a number of hospitals/care institutions.
🏥 We are looking for working products in the field of:
- Patient care
- Equipment supply
- Infection control
- Home care
Made your mind up?
Final approval and selection will be done by an experienced independent selection committee. We select the startups based on the overall value proposition, scale potential, traction and program fit.
- Apply via the form (max 10 minutes to fill in)
- After first approval, you will get an invitation to meet the selection committee
- There are no costs involved for a startup and we do not seek any equity
- Applications open: March 30 - April 7
- Final selection: April 14
- Kick-off call: April 15
The program begins with 3 online sessions and additional 1-1 support given by our team. Sessions are planned on April 17, 21 and 23.