Health is known for its complexity in product development, stakeholders and regulations. With your validation through the survey and programmes, we would like to work with you on how we can improve the Healthtech sector in the Netherlands.
At Techleap.nl we’ve seen that when we come together as an ecosystem to focus on the specific challenges that industries or sectors face, we can make more of an impact together. As an organisation, our efforts will be focused on working with the ecosystem to collaboratively build solutions to help accelerate the growth of Healthtech startups.
This is the beginning of that journey as we look to garner deeper insights which you can help to provide via the survey below or share with your network. The next steps after this will be to assess the data, report it back to the ecosystem and then push forward with a range of programmes, resources and events to help solve the challenges found.
In our initial research, Techleap.nl has identified possible acceleration through the following ways to collaborate:
- Connecting multiple players, projects and initiatives
- Bringing more data insights into the actual state of innovation and making this available to (inter)national experts and relevant investors
- Providing acceleration programmes to startups that can make a material impact
- Connecting promising startups with the right investors and VC funds
- Connecting Dutch LPs to credible VC funds
If you're wondering how we categorise a Healthtech company, here’s our definition: a Healthtech startup is a company working in medicine that uses technology to prevent, diagnose and treat human diseases. This can be broken down further into the fields of biotechnology, medical devices, health platforms, and pharmaceuticals.